Travel Insurance from CWT Vacations
MORE MEMORIES. LESS WORRIES.™
One thing we always recommend is that you carefully consider the purchase of travel insurance before you set out on your journey. CWT Vacations recommends that you do not leave your province without getting some expert advice on your travel insurance needs. Even if you're travelling within Canada you can still face costs for out-of-province emergency medical treatment. CWT Vacations is specially licensed in all types of travel insurance and can recommend the policy that is right for your individual needs*.
- All-Inclusive: All-around coverage so you can focus on what matters — Up to $5 million in emergency medical coverage, plus trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage loss, flight accident and more.
- Non-Medical Inclusive: If you don't require medical coverage, but want non-medical coverage like trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage loss, flight accident and more, you can have it all in one plan.
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption: Refunds what you've already paid for a trip if unforeseen circumstances require you to cancel, or covers you if you need to return home from your trip due to an emergency.
- Emergency Medical: Covers emergency medical and hospital costs up to $5 million for travellers under age 60.
- Annual plans: If you're planning multiple trips within a year, you may be able to save by purchasing the Annual All-Inclusive plan or Annual Emergency Medical plan. For one price, you can be covered for unlimited trips of a chosen duration within a twelve-month period.1
- Visitors to Canada: Not covered by Canadian government health insurance or here on a work visa? Protect yourself against the cost of unexpected emergency medical expenses and more.
- Canada Medical: Covers emergency medical and hospital costs up to $5 million for travel within Canada with no age limit.2
Manulife Premium Protection Plan™
For those under age 75, travelling for a maximum of 30 days, this simplified travel insurance product offers significantly more coverage with fewer restrictions for travelling Canadians. Up to $10,000,000 in emergency medical coverage featuring the Cancel for Any Reason benefit. No medical questionnaire required.
Don't leave travel insurance to chance. If you're not sure about what coverage you may need, just give one of our trained professionals a call or drop into one of our 150 locations across Canada. They'll provide you with a travel insurance quote designed just for you. They'll also be pleased to help you plan your itinerary, book flights, hotels, car rentals and more.
For further information, please contact your CWT Vacations agency.